The Vegetable WeedSwiper is designed for treating tall weeds in vegetable crops
It has 8 wheels to follow the ground evenly in the bed system and an adjustable height, from ground level to 24 inches using a screw jack system.
Added to that its adjustable working height allows you to work at 72 inches, 76 inches or 80 inches using a U bolt system.
A 3-point linkage frame allows you to lower and higher the frame hydraulically or you can leave it in float for working so it can follow the ground evenly.
- Follows the ground accurately in vegetable and salad crops thanks to a unique articulating design
- Sensor system designed for tall weeds in any vegetable or salad crop situation
- The Vegetable WeedSwiper has a 3-channel sensor system for maximum sensitivity.
- Vertical folding for transport with locking bars fitted for extra safety
- The frame is made from the same strength steel we use for our hydraulic folding rolls
- Can be used for treating tall weeds in vegetable crops including: carrots, cauliflowers, onions, leeks cabbages and salad crops.
- Also treats volunteer potatoes, ragwort and oilseed rape
Transport width (jacks set at 76 inches and 80 inches on the outer wings) – 2.93m
Transport width (jacks set at 72 inches on the outer wings) – 3.3m
Video showing the machine moving into and out of the transport position at the end of this page.
Price: £9,112. Price excludes VAT and delivery.